15 December, 2011

Season's Greetings

It's hard to believe that this March 2012, 
Michael J. Lee Photography LLC will enter it's 5th year of business. When I started, the economy had just crashed, the Madoff scandal was coming to light and my wife Jennifer and I had a 15 month old baby girl...


I have many, many people to thank for these past four years most of whom I've known for at least 15 years! The unequivocal secret to Michael J. Lee Photography's success has been and continues to be the friends, colleagues and peers whom from day one, believed in me!


With the Holiday's upon us, I've put together an 8 page mini digital "magazine" of some of my favorite Holiday images I've shot, so  please click on the image below and enjoy!


INTERIOR DESIGN: MOLLIE JOHNSON

In October of 2009, I decided to start writing a blog. Rather than feature pretty images and maybe a vocabulary on how to photograph Architecture. I chose to instead; keep the blog very personal and talk about the people and places who have influenced and shaped my values and my perspective when photographing. I've selected the top 5 blog posts from this past year based on readership, so enjoy.

2. A Moment in Time
3. Nothing could be finer
4. Where fashion sits, putting on the Ritz
5. So how many pictures is that

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy new year!


Warm Regards,


Michael J. Lee



No comments: