01 October, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursdays

Thought we'd try something new, with Thanksgiving around the corner. I am fortunate enough to witness on a daily basis some remarkable details, in my travels. Expertly crafted and custom pieces of sheer beauty that are produced and showcased by some of the wonderful showrooms and workrooms in and around Boston. Companies that have in the past been very supportive of Michael J. Lee Photography. So starting next Thursday, and leading up to Thanksgiving this year, I'll be posting about these wonderful companies and trying to showcase some of their very unique qualities. Some photos maybe with my iPhone so please bear with me:)

So to start, I thought I'd showcase some details by two showrooms at the Boston Design Center and one showroom due to open any day now...

Charles Spada:(2nd Floor of the BDC)


M-Geough: (5th Floor of the BDC)


Carter Dayton Home: (due to open on 10/12/12 in Wellesley)


Please click on their links, and make sure to stop by and support these wonderful showrooms, where details abound.

Warm Regards,

Michael


  

No comments: