22 January, 2012

Happy Birthday to You

On January 26th 2011, I reflected on my 40th birthday by traveling to Scotland to honor a horrific loss experienced by my Grandfather when he was 40. Before returning to Clydebank for that solemn ceremony, I made the opportunity to visit the Glasgow Botanical Gardens alone to just be at peace. I took many photographs during my visit to Scotland last year, some very personal and some very inspiring to me.

(click on an image to see it larger)
My Mother and I have a custom that at 4:54pm (the time I was born) on the 26th of January, we always speak on the phone regardless of where we are at that moment. In celebration of my 41st Birthday this year to give thanks to all of the support that everyone on Facebook bestows upon me through out the year. I'm offering ONE of these images (your choice) to be shipped to you, as an 8"x10" high quality archival print, signed and dated. I took these in the Glasgow Botanical Gardens and they are some of my most treasured photographs. Whomever is the 4th* person to wish me Happy Birthday on my Facebook wall at 4:54pm on January 26th, 2012. You will get to choose which ONE of these images will be printed and shipped to you, free of charge.

*The 4th person, will be the one who's birthday message appears fourth on my Facebook wall (as determined by Facebook) at the 4:54pm Eastern Standard Time, based on the most recent stories first filter. 

Warm Regards,

Michael



No comments: