08 November, 2011

Every picture tells a story

Interior Designer Lisa Pennick had been keeping me up to date on her tri-plex project on Commonwealth Avenue for many months. In March I had the privilege to visit this spectacular home. Lisa had hired me to scout the project and present it with the hope Design New England would want to feature it. I had a very good feeling about the project  the moment the elevator door opened to a beautifully detailed, classical foyer. After viewing most of the main floor, Lisa excidedly lead me into the Dining Room with it's custom colored deGourney scenic murals. I was so elated by the color and light, that I immediately took out my iPhone and took this picture which I then posted on Facebook (what can I say, I like to share)... 
Lisa and I had a great time photographing her project several months later with Design New England's Danielle Ossher. After the shoot, with my equipment ready to be loaded, Lisa waited while I ran to get my car. In a moment of chagrin I realized my car had been towed as I had been parked all day in a loading zone. Lisa and I loaded up her car, and laughed the whole way to the tow lot (only getting lost once), it was the almost perfect way to end a perfect day with a great friend and designer, Lisa Pennick. Please check out her beautiful project in the 5th anniversary edition of Design New England on news stands now.

Here is the Digital Edition

Warm regards,

Michael J. Lee

No comments: