21 May, 2011

ANA DONOHUE

I first met Ana Donohue, through New England Home Magazine three years ago. Through out those three short years I've had the great opportunity to see and photograph much of Ana's work and she has a wonderful ability to translate her clients' desires in vivid color! Ana is not afraid of color or pattern and possesses the very unique ability to combine both in a sophisticated and fun way. When Ana asked me to scout her own home to be photographed, I was flattered. Ana is one of the most down to earth, real designers' I know and when I first saw her home I was completely floored because it was Ana, every single detail and color! Some designers can sell color but then retreat to a monochromatic lifestyle, not Ana! She is true to her designs and her clients' and it is that refreshing honesty that resonates within these walls! So please pick up todays' Globe Magazine for a wonderfully witty and astute article by Estelle Bond Guralnick about Interior Designer Ana Donohue's personal home and we certainly need Ana's sense of color in this gray New England Spring.
Here is the link to the digital edition:
Warm Regards,
Michael J. Lee

No comments: