06 June, 2012

The Power of ONE

As some of you know, it was the power of ONE person's willingness to vouch for me that opened a door with Ms. Celeste Cooper. When The Cooper Group merged with Repertoire, it was again the voice of ONE person who opened a door at Mr. Richard FitzGeralds'. 


Ever since I moved to Boston more than 20 years ago; alone, without family or friend to rely on, it has been that ONE person who has given me a chance. 


This past spring as the Boston Design Home 2012 was under construction, the selection of a photographer to shoot that home was being discussed. Again, ONE person recommended me and again the power of ONE triumphed. 


It is with enormous pride that I announce:

The Studio of Michael J. Lee Photography LLC, 
has been contracted to photograph the soon to be completed 6th Annual Boston Magazine Design Home for 2012. I am honored to be selected to document the exceptional talents of Architect Gene Raymond, Interior Designer Vani Sayeed and Builder Eugene Mattie. 
The home located in Norwell will open it's doors in October to the public for six weeks, with proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House Charities. 


To learn more about this endeavor, please click on the link:  http://www.bostonmagazine.com/boston-design-home/index.htm

To all of the ONE's in my life, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support!


Warm Regards,


Michael

No comments: