13 March, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Designer: Honey Collins           Publication: Design New England Magazine

While most of us in New England really cannot complain about this past winter, I'm sure like me you are glad that spring has sprung! Here at Michael J. Lee Photography, I've been busy scouting upcoming shoots, submitting projects to editors and scheduling the upcoming season for what may be the best conditions inside and out.

Designer: Eric Roseff         Publication: Boston Common Magazine

If your website/portfolio is in need of some spring cleaning or if you are interested in presenting a recent project to a publisher, 
please contact me at 617 571-1395.

Landscape Design: Sudbury Design Group         Publication: New England Home Magazine

I'd be happy to visit your office to talk about how we might work together, or better yet, maybe we could meet outside at a coffee shop near you...

Warm Regards,

Michael

No comments: