01 January, 2012

A Resolution

Two thousand and twelve, marks my fifth year as an Architectural Photographer and while sometimes I feel as though I wear many hats, I cannot imagine my life any other way! It is at this time of year that many of us reflect upon the dormant life outside and imagine the vibrance of life reborn as we prepare for spring. I've never been one to specifically list resolutions, rather I prefer to reflect on what has been and prepare myself for what I cannot know. 






Though if I was to pick one resolution, it would be even more publications. With a just released twelve page spread in the current Florida Design Magazine (more to come on this). 
Then I cannot think of a better way to kick off the New Year, than to have a publication dated January 1st, 2012. Please pick up today's Boston Globe Magazine for a wonderful Style Watch feature on Designer Jill Litner Kaplan, written by Jaci Conry.


Warm Regards and Happy New Year,


Michael



No comments: